Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Steam Mop Spiritual Cleansing!

This just tickled me pink, so I thought I would share.

We have mostly hardwood and tile in our home, and so I've been wanting a Steam Mop for awhile since I find that Swiffer WetJet just doesn't get up the ground-in or slightly greasy marks like doggie footprints and such very well. There's nothing more frustrating than vacuuming and then mopping, only to see all the stuff you just tried to clean up still there once it all dries.

So for Christmas I asked for a Steam Mop, and I got one! It worked very well, and I was pleased. Then my husband mentioned to me that you can get some fragrance to put into the water tank so that it will deodorize the place as it cleans. I was very suprised to hear this and got online to confirm. It was true! You could add essential oils to the water.

WELL! This just got me all excited as now I could spiritually cleanse right along as I did my housecleaning. I know that this is what many people do with their mopwater, but I don't use the old fashioned mops and hadn't for a long time, so when I wanted to spiritual cleanse the floor, it was a separate cleansing all together from the regular. The steam mop brings back the old fashioned spiritually cleansing housecleaning!

Today I put about an ounce of Florida Water along with some of my undiluted Van Van mixture (just the essentials, not mixed in with a carrier) into the water tank...and halleluiah!! Now my place smells fantastic, feels so much spiritually lighter and fresh - and it didn't take any extra effort on my part. This would also work with any drawing essential oil mixtures that I may want to use as well.

So, if you have a Steam Mop, go ahead and put some spiritually cleansing essential oils in there and go to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment