Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Batch of 8 Fixed Money-Drawing Buddha Statues Being Made - RSVP Yours NOW!


You may remember that I posted awhile back about me making a batch of fixed Money-Drawing Buddha Statues in a limited run. That article describes how I go about ritually preparing and empowering these statues, and talks a bit about how to work with fixed statues to manifest your petitions. So if you're curious about the process, surf on over and give that article a read.

Those first few fixed Money-Drawing Buddha statues sold very quickly and had great feedback, and I was able to snag another small batch of the statues from my supplier just recently.

When you order this statue, you not only get the fixed Hotei Buddha, but you also get:
* detailed instructions for how to work with him to manifest financial gain,
* parchment paper for writing your petitions, and
* 3mL bottle of authentic Money-Drawing oil to get you started!

I am in the process of making 8 of these, and 2 are already spoken for. So if you would like to get one of the 6 available statues, please visit Queen of Pentacles Conjure Shop & Village Witchery on Etsy as soon as possible and purchase yours. They will be going out in Monday's mail, so you will have yours before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love this and the other post you linked. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete